Voici de l'information concernant un atelier Best Practice qui aura lieu le mercredi 14 septembre à Auckland.
If you would like to register for this workshop please click on this paragraph to complete the enrolment process. - Please feel free to pass this link on to any other colleagues who you think may be interested.
Registration process on Lil Regie:
1.This will take you to the online registration system (Lil Regie).
2. Complete the "What's this ticket for?" section. Select "Save and continue" at the bottom of the page. Or, if you would like to register more than 1 person for that particular workshop you can select "Save & add another person".
3. Review your booking details and select "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
4. Complete the "Who's paying" information, read through the Terms and Conditions and select "Confirm booking" at the bottom of the page.
5. You will receive an automatic e-mail confirming that you have been registered, if you do not receive this e-mail please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check whether you are registered.
6. Please wait for a confirmation email that the workshop is proceeding before making any necessary arrangements to attend, such as organising any travel, accommodation or leave.
Further information will be sent out in early September (venue information etc.) Please note there does need to be a minimum of 18 teachers registered for this workshop to proceed.
Any queries please contact Moana Davis at Moana.email@example.com